Novel connection. When Richie punches Russell in the face, his mother wants to call the principal, however, Russell wants to keep quiet about the whole incident. Russell’s mom’s response was, “I’m not doing nothing. If one adult did this to another, he be in jail. Why should it be different for kids?” (p. 45)
Blog Question: Should kids solve their own problems or should adults/parents get involved? Explain.
In page 45, Russell's mom wants to get involved because Russell was being bullied and his mom was getting worried but I agree with Russell when he told his mom not to do anything as it will cause a bigger problem. I think if children have problems, they should take care of it themselves and not get adults involved. Unless the problem gets really bad, his mother should stay out of it. Russell knows what to do about this because he, Elliot and Catalina are gonna fix it themselves and their quite positive about their experiments. I personally think that an adult should get involved only if the child comes and asks for help. This was part of their experiment though they didn't expect Russell to get hurt, they are going to put this situation down as this what happened. Russel, Elliot and Catalina are smart and brave together and I think they can handle it.
Revealers- Keeping Quiet
16 years ago
I like it, I'm agree with you. I think you write pretty nice explain and you write it detail.
ReplyDelete